Don't tape it™
- Applying tape could take hours
- Removing tape could take hours
- Reapplying tape could take hours
- Install and remove InsulBoot® in just minutes.
- InsulBoot® is an insulating, pliable, high dielectrical strength (500 V/MIL), plastic molded boot that can be installed, removed or replaced – in just minutes.
You Can Spend Hours Taping It...
Or Save $$$ And InsulBoot® It.
Used for bus bar insulation and switchgear insulation. Our plastic switchgear and bus bar boots (switch gear and bus bar systems) are the product of choice of top manufacturers of electrical insulation – as well as for the U.S. Military and Defense Department.
Whether you need a specific bus bar rating, standard configuration or a customized design, our many years of experience, high standards of quality and technical expertise makes us the number one choice for switchgear insulation and insulated bus bar boots.
- Thousands of Standard Insulation Boots Available
- High Dielectric Strength
- Easily Installed or Removed as Often as Required
- Customized Switchgear and Bus Bar Calculation to Fit Your Connections
- Wide Temperature Operating Range
- Complete with Fasteners
- Most popular colors - Red, Black, Gray and other colors are available
- Free custom boot design
To learn more about our heat shrink tubing, heat shrink connectors and other heat shrink products click here – or call us at 215-766-2020.
[View Product Catalog]